Posted by admin as News
With millions of competitors vying for the same spot, businesses want to know if it is possible to get top placement using Organic SEO Service.
SEO generally refers to “natural” or “organic” SEO—meaning someone looking for a dentist in San Francisco types in “Dentist San Francisco” and finds several listings on the left side of the page. This is considered the most coveted place to be for several reasons:
- The majority of search engine users (as many as 75% by some estimates) ignores the sponsored ad listings and only trusts the unbiased Organic Search Results.
- A business listed in the sponsored listings is paying to be there—as much as $5 or $10 or$25 per click—and there is no guarantee those clicks are from legitimate customers.
- By contrast, a natural result can be clicked on unlimited times by unlimited numbers of users at no cost to the site owner.
- A high natural ranking means that site is really popular (at least that is the implication) and people like to be part of the most popular anything.
So top natural listings attract 80% of people searching, and cost nothing to be clicked, while sponsored advertisers compete for the remaining 20% and pay for every click—whether the new lead is qualified and ready to buy, or a six year old playing with her mother’s computer. Natural is naturally the place to be.
But how does a business get there?
Wherever there is a desire or a need, there will be companies lining up to tap into that market. “A business owner looking to raise his or her presence on [Google, Yahoo or Bing and their respective partners’ websites] has thousands of choices available and it can be overwhelming,” explains Vlad Blits, CTO of www.WebWiseMedia.com. “It’s easy to find someone who says they do SEO, it’s another matter to get one that gets reasonable results.”
If you have ever tried SEO and gotten poor results, you might conclude it is a waste of time and money to even try.
Of the thousands of SEO companies, you can bet that only a handful can really deliver meaningful results. And what is meaningful in a business sense? First page placement on relevant keywords is critical. The majority of users never go to page 2, and of those that do, almost none make it past page 2 or 3. So improvement from page 50 to page 5 might look good on an SEO progress report, but it means almost nothing in increased business results. Page one is the grail.
So how does a business owner separate the myth from the grail? When selecting an SEO company here are some key questions to ask:
- How long have you been in business?
- What is your guarantee? (Listen for page one or bust!)
- How many programmers and techs do you employ? (SEO takes a village. One guy with a laptop won’t get you to page one.)
- Can I see examples of your other successful clients?
- Can I talk to some of your customers?
Locating an SEO company is easy. Search “Organic SEO ” and/or “Natural SEO” (or “Website SEO” and/or “Search Engine Marketing.”) Check the natural results. If the SEO Company is ranked on page one you know you have one that has been around a while.
Leave a Comment: